We offer specialist property owners’ insurance, buy to let insurance and landlord insurance
I am looking for:

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Securing your Property and Income

Owning, managing, even developing your own property, buy to let homes or land requires specialist insurance protection. Our specialist Property Owners Insurance policies offer bespoke insurance protection for Buy To Let Insurance, Landlords Insurance, Blocks of Flats Insurance, Flat Owners Insurance, and more.

As a property owner, landlord or management company, you are faced with a variety of possible insurance risks, from structural problems with the property, to disputes with tenants. There is no single policy that will cover everything, nor are there packages to simply buy off-the-shelf.

The value of the property and potential income you may be expecting from it warrants a serious look at the insurance requirements. Like many other businesses, there are specialist polices to suit all property types and owner needs and so having an expert property insurance adviser like R A Insurance Brokers will make a big difference to the outcome.

If you are a property owner, developer, landlord or management company, we can give expert advice on planning and managing your property insurance.

We can give you help with:
Assessing your exposure to risks
Planning the insurance of your property during its construction
Understanding policy wordings, exclusions and other complex terms
Arranging insurance for your property portfolio
Finding competitive terms and the most suitable insurers
Managing your claims

The job of insuring property in this country is becoming complex with more red tape and regulation on its way. By using R A Insurance Brokers as your property insurance adviser this onerous task is made simpler and far more likely to give you the level of insurance protection you need.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Privacy Policy
Programming by Fathom